Next FREE Home Energy Efficiency Seminar - August 29th!by Mike V on 08/13/13
Can you answer "yes" to any of the following questions?
- I, or someone living in my domicile, is over 60 years old or under 5 years old
- My gross annual household income is somewhere between $0 and $274,800
- I, or someone in my home, receive HEAP, Public Assistance, Food Stamps or SSI benefits
- There is someone in my home that is homebound or disabled
- My gas and electric costs are high
- I have trouble paying my utility bills
- My home does not stay temperate
- I believe my home has health and safety issues
- I know someone that any of the above criteria applies to
If you answered yes to one or any of these questions, please attend our upcoming FREE seminar.
Our seminars teach you valuable home control techniques and introduce you to free, grant subsidized and incentive based programs for homeowners AND renters. You will be able to ask unbiased technicians about home concerns, what it means to be energy efficient and even get a chance to go through a mock home energy assessment to show you where problems can arise throughout your home.
The next seminar is August 29th from 5:30 to 7:30. Our location is at the Hiram Sibley Mansion, 400 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607.
To reserve your seat and receive a free complimentary dinner from Wegmans, please pre-register for free at our Upcoming Events Page. We look forward to meeting you!